Mr Tint is a well-established window film expert in the Columbia and Charleston, South Carolina area that works with the goal of providing customers with the right window films to suit their unique needs. As an authorized 3M window film dealer, we offer 3M home window film options that do the following things:
- Eliminate Excessive Heat
- Retain Heat in the Winter
- Reduce High Energy Costs
- Cut Harsh Glare
- Help Eliminate Faded Furnishings
- Add Decorative and Privacy Elements
- Increase Home Safety & Security
Whether you want window film for creating a solar heat barrier in the Summer, retaining heat in the Winter, cutting harsh glare or helping extend the life of your furnishings, we have just the 3M window film to do this for you.
Eliminate Excessive Heat
While curtains and blinds are great for privacy and help to block some heat, they do so at the cost of natural light. 3M™ Window Films help eliminate hot spots while preserving the view, making every seat in the house guest-worthy.
- Reject the sun’s heat while preserving your view
- Complement and protect your decorative curtains and blinds
- Increase the comfort of your home
Retain Heat in the Winter
- Reflect and disperse heat back into the room
- Reduce cold spots
- Improve comfort during cold winter months
- Save on heating and cooling costs year round
Reduce High Energy Costs
- Reduce home cooling costs up to 30%
- Use less energy
- Let in the light without the heat
Cut Harsh Glare
Enjoy natural light while reading or watching TV — without suffering from eyestrain caused by glare. Seeing clearly will improve your efficiency when working (or playing) on a laptop, computer or other mobile devices.
- Enjoy every room in your home from sunrise to sunset
- Reclaim sunny rooms for work or relaxation
Eliminate Premature Fading of Furnishings
- Block up to 99% of harmful UV rays — the principal cause of fading
- Reject solar heat, which can continually heat fabrics and other surfaces, causing them to break down and discolor over time
- Filter visible light, which can accelerate fading
Add Decorative and Privacy Elements
Enhance your privacy while customizing your space with 3M Decorative Window Films. Ideal for foyers, entryways, partitions, shower doors, bathroom windows, verandas or other glass surfaces. 3M Decorative Window Films are available in a variety of patterns from subtle to sophisticated design statements.
- Let natural light in while enhancing privacy
- Create an open feel, even in small spaces
- Create the illusion of etched, treated or texturized glass with 3M Fasara Films
- Get the elegant look of textured glass with 3M Crystal Glass Finishes
Increase Home Safety & Security
Get an added layer of protection while preserving the appearance of your home and windows with 3M Safety & Security Window Films. They make windows harder to penetrate and help hold glass fragments together after impact from break-ins, natural disasters — or even wayward baseballs.
- Reduce the potential of injury from flying glass
- Impede robbers and burglars with windows that are harder to break and enter
- Guard against natural causes of window impact
We hope this article shed some light on all the ways 3M Home Window Film can be used to improve and enhance your home. If you would like any additional information about 3M Home Window Film, contact Mr Tint by calling 803-714-0935 in Columbia or 843-766-3737 in Charleston or email us at Contact@MrTintInc.com to receive a free, no obligation assessment of your particular application.