Government Window Film Tint
Unfortunately, for all of us, school safety has become a critical topic of concern in
our daily lives. Government Window Film Tint is an affordable solution. As a result, school systems are being stretched too quickly to establish effective safety measures that can increase protection and improve the safety of school children and educational staff. Mr Tint can help protect your loved ones in any building.
As many of you are already aware, the glass on windows and doors of a school
building can be a very vulnerable entry point into a school. And most schools do
not have laminated glass to prevent shattering, resulting in potentially easy access
through the glassless frame. Currently, several hundred schools have already
contacted 3M and our window film installer network for assistance to help protect
this potential entry point. We are proud to say that 3M™ Safety and Security Film
has already been incorporated into over 200 U.S. schools year to date.
Schools continue to choose this safety film solution because of the following:
- More cost effective than replacing all of the windows and doors with
- Quick implementation and easy application over the existing glazing
- While potential intruders will not be fully stopped from entering a school building,
- 3M Safety and Security Film can act as a deterrent and provide precious extra
response time by slowing the intruder down.
- 3M recommends the following safety products to help
increase window and door security
- Ultra Series S600 – for strong, tear-resistance protection
- Safety Series S140 – holds broken glass together so windows won’t
- Impact Protection Attachment Systems – bonds the filmed window to the
frame, offering the highest level of protection when combined with safety